Hi! My name is Natalie Hassig. I’m an Eclipse scopist located in Dallas, Texas, and I’m here to help reduce your stress and give you more time with your loved ones.
Since few things are more valuable than your time, I’ve created this page to help answer any questions you may have about our working together.
TRANSCRIPT SERVICES I PROVIDE:
- Maintain dictionary
- Correct typos
- Resolve conflicts
- Research unknown spellings
- Fill in missing words
- Flag questionable areas
- Listen to word-for-word audio
- Reference steno notes
- New Clients: For the first three invoices, payment is expected after receiving each completed job. I won’t be able to start on the next job until payment is made.
- Returning Clients: After completion of three jobs, i.e., establishing a trusted working relationship, I’m happy to invoice on a bi-weekly basis. Payments for services are due within 14 days of each invoice.
- Late Fee: A $25 late fee will be applied after 14 days.
When working with new clients, I like to start with a small job (40 pages or less) to see if we’re a good fit. I find it’s a great way to test the waters before there’s a big job on the line. This allows me to see how you prefer things, but this also allows you to see my work product before committing to a larger job.
However, if you don’t have a small transcript, I’m happy to scope part of a larger job (also 40 pages or less).
For rates and turnaround information, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to talking with you!